The Google Play Store was designed as a virtual store for people to visit and download digital content such as mobile apps, videos, music, books. The play store does require an internet connection to download digital content. But does not require internet to use most of the downloaded digital content.
What you will need to get started:
- Android OS phone or tablet.
- An internet connection.
- Gmail account.
- Very Easy.
Google Play Store App Download (Without PC):
- Make sure your Android device is connected to the internet.
- Next you will need to download the app. Use this link to download get apk.
- After you have download the apk. Open your settings and check the unknown sources box in your security settings.
- Find the Google Play Store apk file that you downloaded and tap it to install.
- After installing the app you should now be able to use it.
Note: You do need a Google and or Gmail account to download apps from the play store. All you need to do is sign in and your search for and install apps.